Holy moly.. I just realised I didn't blog the entire year of 2015 hahaha... I don't even know how many people read this blog anymore but I will blog when I can. So here goes... Looks like a whole year passed. My youngest daughter turns 1 next month and its amazing how fast the kids grow.
We've had changes with my eldest son entering primary school last August and second girl starting kindergarten and me being a mom of 3!! Most days are crazy and some days we are thankful we survived!
Family visitors have been great support to our family with helping with the kids and home and we are forever thankful.
I was very fortunate to be able to visit Singapore last October with my 2 girls and to give dad a surprise for his birthday. As always, time passes by really quickly and I did not manage to do/eat/meet all the food/people that I wanted to. But still am thankful I was able to make the trip. It was also very good that my kids got to see their great grandmothers last year. They don't realise how lucky they are to see both of their great grandmothers.
I saw this ad about earth hour and it brought me back to my wedding day back in 2009 when it was Earth Hour day and so I thought it was cute that I saw this ad again and hope to be able to participate for this on the day as it also falls on the Baha'i New Year this year, so very very cool.
Here is the poster of the event which I hope you can also join in if able to.
https://www.earthhour.org/sites/default/files/2%20preview%20poster.png
And here are some photos of the family over the past year
http://1drv.ms/1Ts58dm
http://1drv.ms/21apidm
http://1drv.ms/1Ts5r89
We've had changes with my eldest son entering primary school last August and second girl starting kindergarten and me being a mom of 3!! Most days are crazy and some days we are thankful we survived!
Family visitors have been great support to our family with helping with the kids and home and we are forever thankful.
I was very fortunate to be able to visit Singapore last October with my 2 girls and to give dad a surprise for his birthday. As always, time passes by really quickly and I did not manage to do/eat/meet all the food/people that I wanted to. But still am thankful I was able to make the trip. It was also very good that my kids got to see their great grandmothers last year. They don't realise how lucky they are to see both of their great grandmothers.
I saw this ad about earth hour and it brought me back to my wedding day back in 2009 when it was Earth Hour day and so I thought it was cute that I saw this ad again and hope to be able to participate for this on the day as it also falls on the Baha'i New Year this year, so very very cool.
Here is the poster of the event which I hope you can also join in if able to.
https://www.earthhour.org/sites/default/files/2%20preview%20poster.pngAnd here are some photos of the family over the past year
http://1drv.ms/1Ts58dm
http://1drv.ms/21apidm
http://1drv.ms/1Ts5r89
3 comments:
OMG!!! Ming!!! sooo happy to read your updates!!! thank you for keeping this blog ))) from now on I know where to find you hehehe Sending you and your family much love <3
Hi Ming, yes i still check out this blog. Great way to stay in touch! HUGS!! - Jessie
Wow, thanks for checking this blog even though I hardly blog. Lots of love!!
Post a Comment