Monday, December 08, 2014

Summer is coming

Alas, I have not been able to post since April and that was more than half a year ago. Since then, I've been back at work full time and 2 pre-schoolers keeping me on my toes.

We are expecting another baby girl due in March and after that, everything is pretty much up in the air as to what is going to happen. We will take it one step at a time. We've been very lucky to have my in laws come and visit us for a period of 6 months each time so that we always have someone at home to support the family when we are at work.

Looking forward to mom and dad coming to visit us again next year when baby is born.

I'll share some photos of what's happened in the last few months below.

Lots of love to everyone and wishing you all a very good 2015 ahead!

Jenna turned 2, Ziad turned 4

Family visitors!!

Kids having fun
 

No comments:

New Zealand Time and the World Clock