The 19 day fast went by really fast this year. In fact, this year has gone by too quickly... I can't believe it's already April next Sunday :p

To update the rest of you who read my blog and those who know that I have been studying for MCAT exams just this January, I got my results and they aren't good. :( And I have also received news from the University that I didn't make it to the program this year. Oh well... at least I tried. ;) The good news to share is that we had a nice present we got for Naw Ruz. The National Papers wrote an article on the Baha'i New Year in Singapore. So that was real nice :)
Oh ya, and congratulations to one of my best friends,Aidita from Peru, who just got married 2 days ago!!! :)))
3 comments:
Happy Naw Ruz to you too!
Thanks for your email and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead. Can't believe Aida got married. Do you have any pics to share?
Lots of love,
Amelia
Ming san!
Too bad about the exams, but I'm sure you tried your hardest, and maybe it's not the path your life should take...at this time :) We're so proud of you for giving it your best. It's an inspiration to us all.
Lots of love to you
look forward to seeing you soon.
love
amelia ishikawa
(you're getting a lot of ameila love at the moment, huh?)
Mingsita!! thanks so much! marry life is awsome! i am so happy... being married now for month and a week or so, and is being a blessing after other.
You are an awsome girl!! maybe now you can come to visit me! I am sorry for the test results, didnt know till now, But God guide us when we try, if we dont try something we will never know if it was what God wanted, so my dear i am sure God has reserved something else for you, something so great that you dont even imagine.. He is the Most Merciful :) Te amo
Post a Comment