She has had a chance to get an ang pow from my parents and what eating steamboat is like. We've had some chance to shop and walk around. For the 1st time in my life in Singapore (more than 20yrs), last night was my first time going to a Chingay Parade which is held annually during the Chinese New Year. It was quite a fun experience I must say although it was one tiring day after working for half a day and had a Reflection Meeting to attend afterwards before going to the Parade.
And we celebrated her birthday at our home a few nights ago with my parents and Ping(my younger sis) :) The chocolate cake was yummy.. we just finished the remants of it a few minutes ago hehe...
4 comments:
Yay Editsimmo!
Welcome to Singapore and happy birthday to you. What fun!!!
Happy Birthday Edit! So glad you're having a good time in Singapore together. Ming San, I'm glad that you're feeling better and got over your flu. Lots of love to you and your family. Happy Chinese New Year!
love
amelia.
Great to see you two old OPIers together, " A Hungarian in Singapore" kind of a weird twist to "An American in Paris" eh? Hope you all had fun.
I miss you both.
Tom
Oh wow! I wish I could have been there too with you all. Edit, it's been SO long since I saw you and I still LOVE Hungary. Ming, you're so close and yet so far! Make sure you contact me if you're ever in Australia. Much love to you!
Post a Comment