Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back to work...

I took the 2nd CBT MCAT exam (2nd batch in history to sit for the new Computer Based Exam) on 29Jan about 2 weeks ago and was completely drained at the end of the 5hours...The results will be known by the end of this month, so I'm just keeping my fingers (and eyes) crossed hahaha.. Well, basically, I don't think the exam went too well as I had some difficulty completing 2 out of the 4 "papers". But I'll just let things be, I've done what I could so that's all that is within my control... ;((( Mark(Fojas) dear, I wish you all the best in your attempt when it comes!! You can do it!!! :)

After which I had 2 days of rest - no, 1.5 days actually as I was knocked out for almost half of the next day on the night after the exam! :ppp And then I was back to work in Sin City again on 1 Feb(which also happened to be my 1st anniversary at the company I worked in). oh and for those who are wondering why I say Sin City its becos I work in the heart of Orchard Rd (shopper's paradise - full of temptations, sales etc) :ppp

So life has gone back to the hectic "hamster running in the wheel" cycle again.. I do hope though that in time to come, I can start tutoring study circles to friends who are interested to make a difference to the world we live in and maybe also take up learning a new musical instrument????

For those of u out there who celebrate Chinese New Year, have a wonderful year of the Pig! And for those who celebrate Valentines Day, have a lovely one! :)))

2 comments:

sweec said...

it's great that you tried and no matter what the results, I'm still proud of you!

Oh and I thought u were learning to play the flute? :P

Anonymous said...

OH!! so the crazy studing is over, hu? I am sure everything went fine, what ever happens is the best for you! God guides us always.
Love you =) aida

New Zealand Time and the World Clock