Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's the year 2007!!!

Why does time fly so quickly???? Why?why? ok, so for those who have asked me when the MCAT exam is, I'm taking it on 29 Jan. About 3.5 more weeks to go... gota keep pushing on..time is running out!!! I'm getting stressed out!!!!! aaarrgghhh..... thank you to all those who have been of great support and encouragement, I really appreciate it! :)

For a quick update, I've moved back to my parents home today on the 1st day of new year. It was a year ago that I moved out.. funny how things come full circle sometimes...

That's it for my 1st entry of the year. Sorry it had to be so short. :p

Wishing you all a great year ahead and take care! *HUGZ*

3 comments:

sweec said...

good luck with the studies. U can do it! just 4 weeks more!

Anonymous said...

all the best Ming san, we're thinking about you!!! Can't wait to hear about the great results you earn in your MCAT. We'll send prayers your way. Happy new your to you too! much love amelia and shingo (and shiori)

Anonymous said...

hi. hope the exam went well and wasnt too stressful.
i'm looking forward to flying through singapore again and this time spending a few days with you.
lots of love,
manijeh xx

New Zealand Time and the World Clock