Friday, November 10, 2006

Wow.. it's been a year since I returned to Singapore

Just thought I'd add this little entry since I haven't updated my blog in a while and I try to post something once a month. So it's been a year on 8th November since I arrived back in Singapore from Haifa, Israel. Time has flown by so quickly but yet so much has happened in my life since then...

I'm currently on sabbatical for these 3 months, studying for the MCAT exams in Jan 07. Yes, I know it sounds crazy... but hey, if I don't take a chance at Med School now, then when????

So wish me luck, prayers are most welcome too ;))

To all the friends who are leaving the World Centre, all the best in your endeavours and services! You will be guided if you have faith and put your trust in God, trust me :)

Since I will be cramming and hiding in some cave mugging for the MCAT, please forgive me if I do not reply your emails until February. Thanks and hugs to all you wonderful friends out there :)

Oh yes, and Happy Holy Day (Birthday of Baha'u'llah) this Sunday!

3 comments:

sweec said...

good luck with the mcats! you can do it!!!

Anonymous said...

you're in our thoughts so much Ming san. It was really wonderful to see you during your short visit here and now we can pray for your success (you'll do so well, i know it!!!!) love amelia

Anonymous said...

i know i've wished you luck many times, but here's sending my prayers up your way. study hard!

New Zealand Time and the World Clock