so that wasn't all that happened.. there were 2 more friends who gave birth!
Congratulations to Sieni and Saba who gave birth to a daughter (Tara) in IsraelTara with mom and dad and also to Max and Kelly who gave birth to a son (Ethan) in US!Ethan with mom and dad
woweee... lots of kiddos.. I believe there were a few more around September or end of August but I'm not too sure so I won't blog that for now till I get the facts. hehe.. but hey,it's October 1st so that coincides with Children's Day in Singapore so HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY to all the kiddos in the world!
And what's wonderful is that a dear friend Sothie and husband, David came to visit for a few days before going back to Fiji so that was very nice too. And guess who's back in Singapore!!??!??? SWEE CHENG AND FARAZ! YAY!!! So nice to have them here. I haven't got to see them yet but yes, just knowing that they here makes me happy (I'm sure her mom's thinks so too hahahaha) I mean, I know she's here for a short time before they move to Brisbane, but it's still cool having them here!
3 comments:
wow!Swee Cheng and Faraz! please say hi from me.
hi Nadia! Ming you're so lucky to be able to go and i'm sure you have a great trip! and yes we have to see you just before we leave to cape town!
hey - was so good to speak to you the other day. how is the app going? we need to chat again soon - and next time we are definitely going to stop in singapore for a few days!
loads of love,
manijeh xx
Post a Comment