This month has been filled with all sorts experiences and emotions. I've had to make a few major decisions, took a few risks, acted on some goals etc. I will be moving back out of my current apartment some time end of this year to reduce my expenditure for other study plans.
Let's see.. there was also Kiyoko, Radostina and Shadman who were here early Sep. It was lovely to meet them again. I didn't think we'd meet so soon after I left Haifa almost a year ago. (Radostina and I were flatmates for over 2 years while we volunteered at the Baha'i World Centre, so that was very special) Just a week before they arrived, another one of our friend's, Sharon Behboodi, gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Karmel. :)) Another new friend whom I just got to know for a couple of months (Leigh) returned to the US where she and her husband live. Photo of us at a dinner together to come soon when I receive the photos.
I also just received a letter from a dear friend(Faezeh) in Brazil which brought much joy to me through another friend who met her in Columbia during a seminar.
1 comment:
great! thank you so much for the news they made me feel happy! :) I'm so happy for Sharon and I would love to see the baby... :)
Post a Comment