Thursday, May 17, 2007

2 eventful months have passed...

I've been ill with a bad cold, cough, throat infection for about 2 weeks now. Viruses spreading around the office, in the public transportation, in schools that my siter's kids attend and most of us in the family have been sick with one ailment or another. That kinda explains why I've been quiet on my blog.

We just celebrated the King of Festivals and had the Annual Baha'i Elections that took place end of April till beginning May. There was also an exciting Ridvan Cup Soccer match that was held during the Ridvan period too. Here's a group photo of the Yishun Team(which came in 2nd in the event!) and supporters :)

I've had several visitors coming by Singapore since the last blog - Aunty Mong Leng & Uncle Paul (Australia), Aivy (Malaysia), Shabnam(Malaysia). It was nice to meet up with these friends who haven't been here for some time. :)

Here's a photo of a dinner meet up session with some ex-colleagues 2 nights ago. It's been a year almost since some of us last met. We used to work in the same firm back in 1999 and we had really fun times together :)

And last but not least, I've received your email Aida! :) Am glad to know you received my gift! Here's a photo of beautiful Aida and Michael's wedding for those who asked me if I had any photos! hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! great!! i was wondering if you receive my e-mail.. thanks for my present is so beatiful!! we are giving it a lot of use in the devotionals...
Miss you my dear friend! i am glad you are feeling better :)
hugs - aida

New Zealand Time and the World Clock