

Quite amazing huh?? I guess that's a reflection of life too... We have a choice to choose whether to see the bright side of things or dwell on the dark gloomy side... I don't know about you all, but my mood really gets affected by the weather. A sun shiny day makes me happy, a cloudy day makes me pensive and at the moment, I'm enjoying the rain falling outside the window while I'm indoors! haahaha...
Hey have you guys ever experienced driving on highways and coming into a zone of REALLY heavy rain and suddenly, you are in a calm and dry zone as if nothing happened earlier??? I think that is so bizarre but so amusing too!
And also to pay tribute to F&A, I decided to make sushi for dinner for some friends coming over tonight since I really miss those days of sushi making with you guys in Haifa,Israel. So hopefully, I will not let down my sinsehs!!!
2 comments:
Hi Ming! I know what you mean about weather affecting your mood. At work I don't have a window, so I don't know what the weather is like... but perhaps this is best on sunny days, because at least I'm not being distracted by the blue sky :)
hello! i loove the pictures you posted! and the buildings look so pretty! they remind me of a constructor game buildings for some reason - so perfectly shaped and in very bright happy colours. back home buildings are grey:( hey, i spoke with Lee Nah the other day and was more inspired to visit Singapore one time in future, may be on our way to the Philippines:):):) love you, miss you, taha
Post a Comment