They say time flies when you are having fun.. but I can't seem to remember much fun that went by. What I can say though, is that this past month has flown by in a blink of an eye... The one nice thing that I can say is that I'm so glad that 2 of my very close pals from the UK came by in the last week of June which helped to keep me quite sane I think. It was nice to catch up with them despite the crazy period...
I keep reminding myself whenever I say my daily prayers that God only tests us within our capacity and so I keep hanging in.. boy, its not easy for sure... Anyways, here's me with my sis and UK pals having seafood dinner (something they both miss about Singapore - cheap and good here!)

Hope life is treating the rest of you well...
No comments:
Post a Comment