I'm writing a quick one just before leaving for Kuala Lumpur for an Institutional Meeting during the Easter weekend. This will be about a 6hour drive up north and I am not looking forward to the traffic I will face at the Causeway that links Singapore and Malaysia. BUT I am definitely looking forward to seeing old friends and learning some new things at the meeting. :))
The following weekend will be the Most Great Festival (Ridvan)! I can't believe time is passing by so quickly... OK, so what's so special about this Festival? Well, the annual election of the local Baha'i councils will be held on 21 April, the 1st day of Rivan and the annual election of the National Baha'i Council will be on 29 April. So it's usually a busy time of the year for most Baha'i communities throughout the world. I happen to be a delegate at the 2.5 day National Convention this year, so I'm pretty tied up and will be flying off to Toronto for a wedding + holiday ;) Am definitely looking forward to it!
1 comment:
Ming! it was nice the picture of you, Ping and her husband ina company of Shingo and Amelia with Shiori on Shingo's blog! miss you!
Post a Comment