The celebration this year was at a hotel with some 400 guests, including a Minister from the Prime Minister's office as the Guest of Honour. The children gave a splendid performance with songs and a skit. It was a musical really come to think of it :)
Just about 2 weeks ago, I had the pleasure of helping out a close pal as a bridesmaid at her wedding despite the Fasting month. Man..it was quite hectic running around the entire day and facing all those amazing foods and drinks but not being able to partake any of it! It was a beautiful wedding at the Church and the hotel.

And just after one wedding, hey, I just got invited by yet another close friend to a wedding in Toronto! She was my flatmate for slightly over 2 yrs and I'm soooooooo happy for her and the groom! :))) So I'm in the process of making plans to go and it looks like I'll have to be on bread and butter for the next few weeks to save up for the trip!
Also,I just received these 2 delightful photos from dear friend Tal from Israel. For those who have followed my blog, the little Shachar (Dawn in Hebrew) in the post of Mar 2005 of the blog is now a big girl and she has a new brother!! His name is Guy (which means Ravine in Hebrew). Welcome to the world, Guy! :)
2 comments:
yey Ming!
so nice to read more news about you! i am excited for you to go to Toronto, may be u'll meet Romina there, she is leaving today:) i went to her farewel last ngiht, it was very crowded:)love you, waiting for more posts and picture:) tahmina
Hi Ming!
this is Nadia. I'm home and getting things right here... hehehe. it's been already 12 days since I left Haifa (sigh). Very exciting news and I saw a wonderful pic from your former flat-mate. They are so beautiful!!! I wish I could join you... but hey, I should start saving money for my trip to Singapore!
Post a Comment