Tuesday, March 07, 2006

All's well so far...

Just a quick update after all this time. 4 months has gone by so quickly.. its quite incredible. I'm just over a month old in my new job. Keeping in touch with people from all over the world is no easy feat! So I hope u'll understand if i take longer than usual to reply your emails :)

Here are some photos from some activities i've been involved recently.

Chinese New Year steamboat (me as photographer thats y I'm not seen) & gathering with friends



Children's classes














Baby Ryunoske Kita (a few hours old)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you got a job!!!! Congrats

Coral said...

I miss you Ming! I hope all is well and you are happy. :)

Shingo said...

yeah we miss you too ming san!!
we'll be coming to singapore soon so we hope we have a chance to spend some time together. Ryunoske chan is SO cute!

New Zealand Time and the World Clock