Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Back Home

Arrived home to Singapore on 8 November, 8pm via Bangkok. Bumped into Missagh (fellow staff member who left the Baha'i World Centre)and on his way back to Australia) at the airport in transit which was very nice but the flight to Singapore was delayed by 1.5hours.

Have been trying to adapt to the humid weather once again, now that I was coming from nice cool Haifa...

Just 2 days ago, I attended the Holy Day celebration of the Birthday of Baha'u'llah that was a collaboration between 2 Local Spiritual Assemblies and it was nice to see the community again. (at least part of it)

Today, I went shopping and had a sushi dinner in town and boy was it really crowded! Looks like this will take me a while to get used to.

1 comment:

sweec said...

weh..... come back :(

New Zealand Time and the World Clock