Monday, October 17, 2005

A quick update

It's been almost 2 months since I last wrote on this blog. It has been quite challenging for me, work wise and emotionally. Had to deal with 2 deaths of a friend and a relative which completely shocked me and took me some time to get over the shock. I've also been preparing for my departure from the Holy Land- the Holy Shrines, my work mates, fellow volunteers and all.
I am excited to go back home to Singapore but there is also a sadness in leaving. I will be leaving Israel on 7 November (happy day for one of my elementary schoolmates who's getting married) and arriving in Singapore on 8 Nov via Bangkok.

Just over a week ago, I spent a weekend with Nancy Wong, one of my close pals here for her birthday. Here are some of the photos of that lovely weekend.

No comments:

New Zealand Time and the World Clock