About a week plus ago, on 13 August, a few friends (Mara, Mark, Nancy and Thobeka) & I went on a road trip to North of Galilee and visited an industrial glass factory at Tefen, a fortress park, a Baha'i Cemetary and an outdoor restaurant. Here are some of the pictures from the road trip.
So this picture of
Nancy and I was taken at the outdoor restaurant. We still haven't figured the name of the place but we LOVE it! It has a very relaxed outdoor as well as indoor setting. I mean the food isn't very cheap but the chicken was delicious! hee... for more photos of the trip, you might want to click here
2 comments:
Dear Lao gong,
So we are not the only ones who forget to take pictures when the food arrives... hahaha. usually the photos are taken only when the plates are empty hehe... kinda cute. Yup the place looks cosy enough
jia :)
looks like a great getaway! i'm glad you all had such an enjoyable time :)
Post a Comment