Friday, May 20, 2005

Trip to Kibbutz Mishmar HaEmek

It seems like I'm always writing about the past... this happened on April 1st. Lame.. I know some of you will be thinking.. but what to do.. Life here is so busy... Okay, so I had a great time meeting up with little Shachar, her parents, Tal and Yair. Yair picked Radostina & I up from Haifa and the drive to the Kibbutz was about 45minutes.

By the time we got there, it was too late for the lunch at their Dining Hall, so we made something simple and ate at their back garden... was really nice :) Shachar was wonderful to be with and I had such fun being with her. I can't believe she is already almost a year old! We also took a nice walk around the Kibbutz, had tea at the nursery and took photos almost everywhere we went. You'll see the pictures of this trip if you go to this website below. We had a special drive back from the Kibbutz after the trip as Yair took us by another route as it would be more scenic . Yair made a stop at a viewing point to take a look at the valley so Radostina and I took a picture there too. It was wonderful. Thanks to Tal & Yair!

To see the album of pictures I took at the Kibbutz, go to this website:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/teeam2000/album?.dir=/ebae&.src=ph&.tok=phRFGBDBY.Y.WH5s

To make up for the lost time since the last time I updated this site, the past month has been really challenging for me, work-wise, emotionally and psychologically.. I guess part of the reason why work is so crazy now is to ensure that I do the most I can beforeI leave for Singapore in 10 days for my sister's wedding. :) So I'll see some of you in Singapore and London real soon!
The other challenges have been hard to deal with but I am trying to see them as part of my spiritual growth... I just hope I'll be strong enough to overcome all of them.

Okay then, that's about all for now. I'll try to write something when I'm back in Singapore.. the land of good food and my dear family... can't wait to see my 2 nephews and my niece!

No comments:

New Zealand Time and the World Clock