Monday, April 11, 2005

Swee Cheng, Amelia & I

This is my favourite picture taken on 19 Mar 2005 with Swee Cheng and Amelia at Camel beach during sunset, prior to us breaking the Fast that evening.

3 comments:

sweec said...

Bahahhahaha....
I luv this photo too!!!!

Shingo said...

ahhh Ming san, me too! I think it's a great photo ;)
That was such a wonderful night

Anonymous said...

wow.... it's really a great pic! think the colours are great... so are the smiles! Or maybe it's just the pretty faces that lit the whole pic up :)
Hey let me know if Ting Ping needs help during her wedding prep. u are not coming back too early and Ting Jie has 2 bundles of joy to look after... so let me know if i can be of any help!! no matter what i had 3 wedding experiences so far... my 2 sisters' and celine's! hahaha... take care dear! ~Chian Jia

New Zealand Time and the World Clock