Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cheers to Singapore and UK :)


I had a wonderful 2 weeks vacation in Singapore and UK in the beginning of June. It was a really short trip home as I didn't really have many holidays left before I left the Baha'i World Centre in Sept. This special trip home was to attend my baby sister's wedding on 4th June and it was a beautiful one... met up with old friends from the University, relatives and friends from Singapore, Australia and Malaysia. Had a great time eating some of the local delights as well. I didn't get to meet up with too many people as it was really a time with the family so I apologise if some of you didn't even know I was in Singapore! Will catch up with you when I return in Oct. ;)

So I was in London and St.Albans area for the most part of my 5.5 day stay in the UK. Met up with Nuri and Leila at the resting place of Shoghi Effendi. It was a brief meet up but very special one. Thanks to Natalia, Talieh and Amelia who put me up while I was there, which saved a lot in my expenses for accommodations. I had a fabulous time chilling with you all, relaxing at Hampstead Heath, the dinners and walks we had and I really am looking forward to seeing you all again. Amelia, I'm so glad we got to hang out after all these time. ;)

Here are some pictures of this vacation and I'll them do the "talking"


No comments:

New Zealand Time and the World Clock