Looks like I did it again. Its been a long time since I had a chance to blog. Apologies to those who check this site on how I am doing. Its Spring time now, which is nice. Weather has warmed up and we have not been sick for a while. Unlike during winter when we were sick most of the time. :ppp
Kids have been keeping me busy as usual. We did some travelling to Singapore for almost the whole of September to Singapore visiting family and running errands. We also had a long weekend in October in Rotorua with some friends. The kids enjoyed the luge very much as you can see from the photo below ;)
Ziad has started a new school and Jenna is learning to speak some words. Parenting is still a formidable task and I am still amazed at how much one learns about oneself through this journey.
Unfortunately I have some technical problems with uploading photos so maybe next post! Tata
Kids have been keeping me busy as usual. We did some travelling to Singapore for almost the whole of September to Singapore visiting family and running errands. We also had a long weekend in October in Rotorua with some friends. The kids enjoyed the luge very much as you can see from the photo below ;)
Ziad has started a new school and Jenna is learning to speak some words. Parenting is still a formidable task and I am still amazed at how much one learns about oneself through this journey.
Unfortunately I have some technical problems with uploading photos so maybe next post! Tata

No comments:
Post a Comment