My family and I had a most wonderful experience in the last 2 weeks. We were on pilgrimage in Haifa Israel for 10 days and the weather was lovely at a cool temperature between 19-24 degrees celcius. We had an inspiring pilgrim guide from Canada (Cyndy) who took us through the many holy places with such reverence and dignity. We stayed at the Colony Hotel down in Ben Gurion so we had a great view of the Shrine of the Bab. I had the bounty of being there at the same time as old friends and even had Nancy and Laura be there during the same time!
Ziad made many friends as you will see in pictures :) I can't thank God for a more blessed experience. May all our dear friends get an opportunity to go on pilgrimage if possible! :)
Ziad made many friends as you will see in pictures :) I can't thank God for a more blessed experience. May all our dear friends get an opportunity to go on pilgrimage if possible! :)
![]() |
| Collage of some beautiful moments... |

No comments:
Post a Comment