Some of you may already have heard that we are moving to NZ by end of June. We've been travelling quite a bit recently. Since December till now, we have been twice to K.L, Malaysia, once to Dubai and once to Egypt. If all goes well, we will also be on pilgrimage this month before we move to NZ in June. Times ahead are busy with paperwork, packing, meeting up with friends and family... I have mixed emotions of excitement, anxiety as it is different moving as a single person vs being with a family and with a baby (my little man who is growing up so fast!) So here are some random shots of the past few months.... Oh yes and I cut my hair too ;) I also had the pleasure of having my good friend Radostina and her daughter Emma here for a few days while on their way to Bulgaria :)
Happy belated Ridvan to all my Baha'i friends out there!


1 comment:
My dear, great pictures! love you mucho! Aida
Post a Comment