The past year flew by so quickly! Here's a quick update since my last post in September.. Hamada and I found out that I was pregnant in October and we are having a baby in June if all goes well :) We don't know the gender of the little one yet as it is still early ;) The past 2 months has been quite tough with the nausea and loss of appetite.. Hopefully things get better from now...
Some important things happened in the last few weeks that I would like to share:
1) A very close family friend- aunty Anula (Dr Anula Samuel) passed away on 23 December 2009 which was a real loss to the world.. She was an amazing person and I am glad to have had a chance to be with her the last few days of her life. Her strength, passion for learning and continued service for humanity is something that I have always admired and will try to learn from her. We will miss you very much...
2) My parents, elder's sisters family and my hubby and I went on a 5 day family cruise vacation that was memorable. The ship stopped at Klang (where I was born) and got to see my "hometown" and the clinic (today a hospital) where I was delivered at and had lunch with some old family friends in Subang Jaya - Sunway Pyramid.
The cruise also stopped in Phuket, Thailand, the following day where we managed to visit our honeymoon beach location as the ship docked at a nearby beach. :) It brought back nice memories for us.
I hope that this year will be a wonderful one for everyone!
2 comments:
Congratulations on your pregnancy, Ming! It gets better every month! Enjoy every moment! Much love to you.
Mutale and Jarrett! How are you guys??? Thanks for the best wishes and love. I hope you are doing great too. Lots of love to you too :)
Post a Comment