To all those who are still reading my blog, greetings and wishing you all happiness, great health and joy at this time of the year when people are making new year resolutions and reflecting on what has transpired in the last 12 months...
So much has happened in my life in the 12 months that has not been captured in this blog due to my lack of time and schedule and I apologise... A summary of this year's highlights in some chronological order goes like this: Started dating with my best friend :), got elected on NSA, decided on a career switch and moved to a new job, got by-elected as NSA Secretary, got engaged to habibi in Dubai and now attending 1 out of 41 special conference worldwide that will be happening this weekend in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! I can't wait to be part of this amazing event. I heard that there are 3000 participants registered from the region :)
Happy 2009 to all of you!
7 comments:
Wow, I hadn't visited your blog in a while, and this is big news. Tell me more!! - Kelly (Koay)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your Habibi!!! Take care and all the best...
Just to let you know I do still check your blog, and am soooo excited to see you in March!!
M xx
Hi Ming! SO many exciting things happened to you in 2008 and 2009 looks like its going to be a great one too! Many congrats on your engagement :-) Best wishes, Christina & Jafred
You've gotten engaged! Congratulations! Are you settling down in Dubai or Singapore?
May your happy and joyous 2009 also have highlights in chronological order.
Congratulations Ming for all the beautiful news! will wait for more updates...love, schoot fam.
Post a Comment