Dubai reminds me very much of my time in Israel. The climate, the food, and the environs are so similar... Here are some photos of the trip and I still have a few more days to enjoy before going back to reality end of this week!:)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My trip to Dubai 22 -31 Oct 2008
It's been a while since I last blogged. I moved to a new job early August and with my new responsibility on the National Spiritual Assembly of Singapore, life has been a bit of a juggle of sorts... Only now in this trip to Dubai, am I able to sit down to write a few lines to update about me :) I've been needing a break since my new job and it's really nice to relax and just do something different from the hectic lifestyle I have in Singapore.
Dubai reminds me very much of my time in Israel. The climate, the food, and the environs are so similar... Here are some photos of the trip and I still have a few more days to enjoy before going back to reality end of this week!:)


Dubai reminds me very much of my time in Israel. The climate, the food, and the environs are so similar... Here are some photos of the trip and I still have a few more days to enjoy before going back to reality end of this week!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the update. i'm looking forward to seeing you - we'll be in Sing for one night next year... in March... please say you will be around?!
Post a Comment