
That's the new Persian thing I learnt when I was playing catching Karmel-Sharon's 13 mth old daughter. It's kinda like "I'm gona get you" in Persian, haha. She's the cutest and smartest kid I've seen at that age! I spent the last 5 days of my trip with the Behboodi family in Perth. Sharon and I had time to catch up, chill out with DVDs and just going through the usual daily stuff that needed to be done with a little growing kid around. We cooked quite a bit together, we made sushi and japanese soup udon together but I don't have a photo to show unfortunately.
I'm missing them so much already...It's amazing how much a child learns from their surrounding and I definitely see the difference between children who are brought up with a parent's full love and attention vs the way kids are brought up in Singapore generally(more sheltered and restricted). Something to think about when I have kids,ha! :ppp Karmel, show me some muscles!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment