Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunshiny Bunbury with Juee


Bunbury was so nice and it was the 1st time there was sunshine and also the 1st time I could be in shorts and be at the beach! :) I was there from Oct 11-15 where I stayed with Juee's family. The beaches near Juee's home were beautiful... pity we didn't get to see dolphins but we did get to see a tiny splash made by a whale from a lighthouse tour. We also had a special meet up with Radostina and Shadman briefly in Bunbury over the weekend. Juee brought all of us to visit a swamp that was really more like a pretty lake.


I was also fortunate to get driven to Margaret River to see the sights, shops and visited a winery where the couple who drove us that day got married there almost 11 yrs ago!

No comments:

New Zealand Time and the World Clock