Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mooncake Festival is here!!!??

How fast can time past, I can't believe a year has gone by! I just remembered getting mooncakes at the office from my hotel contacts not too long ago and it is that time of the year again. And I just realised that I hadn't updated my blog for 2 months now and if I didn't do it today, it would be another gone by!!! argh... Ok here goes:

Last month, I had lovely Samira visiting Singapore for a few days enroute from Jakarta back to Israel after visiting her family. It was great catching up and having Sushi. Unfortunately, Samira had a late lunch and wasn't too hungry so she didn't get to eat much but we had a great time chatting up nevertheless. The next day we also had Dim Sum for lunch with Aunty Lalitha and Aunty Christine in Chinatown. :) Here is a pictire of us at the Sushi Place.


OK more baby news, congrats to Canan and Arnold, Nuri & Leila, Farzana and Neil, Jadene & Vincent, Joy and Remin and most recently, Charlie and Nika on the birth of their babies!!!gosh, we have baby galore here this time of the year! All the best and wishing you all the joys of parenthood!

2 comments:

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

i remember the mooncake at your place in Haifa! and it's been i think three years since that time.
wow, it looks like a lot of people fly through Singapore, you live at the amazing place to met people! slmost like HAifa!

Zaf and Chels said...

hey there Ming! Zafar and I will be visiting Singapore early Jan and mid Feb for 2 and 3 day stopovers on our way to China... will you be around?!?!?! would love to see you!!!! please email chelsealeesmith@gmail.com :-) much love! chelsea

New Zealand Time and the World Clock