Not long after I returned from my trip, I went to collect my pre-ordered, much awaited last book of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. It was an amazing experience and I really admire JK Rowling's skill as an author. She is SO GOOD!!!
It was so wonderful to catch up with the lovely Moghelpour family (although it was soo brief!) when they were in transit in Singapore on their way home to Samoa yesterday. It was the 1st time seeing Tara live instead of a photo on friends' blogs hehehe... isn't she a cutie?! :)
2 comments:
Ming! Thanks for your sweet message on our blog. Love keeping in touch this way...you look great and seem to be doing well, and sending our love to you across the oceans! Be in touch, Christina and Jafred
Hi Ming, thanks for visiting my blog and the ball of cotton-like plant is called in Russian 'Odouvanchik', in English 'dandelion'.
I wish I could come to Singapore to visit.
dreaming...nadia
Post a Comment