For some of you, this might be news. Sorry about not being able to update everyone about this as I've been busy with stuff and am getting lost as to who knows what is happening with me.
Since 1st Jan, I've been moving my things over to a new place which is close by to my parents. About 5 minutes walk away basically hehe.. This is an apartment that belonged to another Baha'i family who moved out to another area due to work and had their apartment up for rent. So I decided that it was the best thing to do but the arrangement will not work out if I can't get work after March. (that is in 3 months!!)
I did a little bit of painting in the new place and doing a lot of cleaning!!!
I've been sending out applications to various healthcare organisations (which I'm targeting at). So far, there hasn't be any leads yet. *sigh* So this is it. I should be staying at the new place by the end of this week and after that, I'm not sure how often I will get access to the internet. Please forgive me if I take longer than usual to respond to your emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment