Thursday, December 16, 2010

End of 2010...

It's been a crazy few months and its almost the end of the year!

Parenthood is definitely not for the wimps as someone once said... I salute all mothers who have been through what I am experiencing for the first time as a new mom. No one ever teaches you or prepares you enough for this role which I guess made me realise how much more we should love our moms for what they had to go through for us.

Ziad is now coming to 6 months and is starting to teeth and drooling like there is no tomorrow and gnawing on anything he can get his hands on..;)

Here are some recent photos.
Happy 2011 everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the photos Ming san! Soooo cute. I've been thinking about you a lot, motherhood suits you :)
You're right, it's certainly not for wimps, and it definitely makes us appreciate our own mothers so much. Whenever you're having 'one of those days(or weeks:P)' don't be hard on yourself, every mother, no matter how 'together and relaxed' they might look have those days too :):) lots and lots of love xoxoxo
Wishing you all the very best for the year ahead, as Ziad gets bigger and starts getting into everything!!! :) amelia

New Zealand Time and the World Clock