Tuesday, June 01, 2010

More photos of the pregnancy days...

Here's a special moment of being pampered by my elder sister giving me a pedicure cos I was so disturbed by my big elephant legs hahahaha... It's so nice to have sisters!! :D

And here are more pictures of me in my 7th & 8th month with friends...


4 comments:

amelia said...

waaa! so cute Ming san!!! Wishing you all the very best as the time gets close. You are so lovely as a pregnant lady, but I'm sure even more lovely as a mamma :) lots of love xo

Menchie, Maarten, Enna-Marie & Ethan said...

Ming...congrats with the pregnancy, you look beautiful with big belly. when r u due? we got a 2mo. old baby boy now & of course enna-marie, she's 4 1/2. much love fr. us. ps. r u in facebook?

Manijeh said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! You look really well and I hope thats a reflection of how you are feeling as well. Will email you back soon. Loads of love, M xx

Ming said...

Hey all of you, thanks for your messages! :)So nice to hear from you. Menchie, to answer your questions, bb is due on 29 Jun and no, I dont have a facebook account as you can see I hardly even have time to blog ha! Manijeh, I do hope you are also doing well. Haven't got a chance to see photos of you pregnant yet! Yeah, I don't feel so good these days as the bb is pressing on my pelvic nerves so I have a hard time walking and moving around.

New Zealand Time and the World Clock