Thursday, July 17, 2008

To Vietnam with Love 28 Jun - 2 Jul

This was an amazing trip we had in Ho Chih Minh city and Cantho. In those 5 days, I learnt a lot about humility and contentment - how little it takes to be happy with what one has. Also, there is so much that people who have the means can do to help others in a less wealthy country.

The Baha'i youth that we met in Vietnam had such vigour, enthusiasm and kindness that I've not seen in a long while and I'm glad the spirits and energies rubbed off on the 7 of us who went on this trip. :)

Here are links to the photos of our trip taken by one of my fellow traveller,Peta which will give you a sense of what we saw and where we went:

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Great pictures of Vietnam. So who is this guy you are with in every picture (Hamada Eleleimy)?

New Zealand Time and the World Clock