Singapore is trying to be an education hub, biopolis hub, all kinds of hub and I think I can definitely say that it is a visitor hub haha.. There are so many folks passing through here all the time. In the last 2 months, there has been at least 5 friends who have passed through Singapore. There was Isra, Kelly & family, Adeline, Sothie & David, Sheila and Swee Cheng I think! sorry if I missed others out but I can remember these ones so far. :p

It's unbelievable, but Christmas & New Year's just whizzed by, and the Chinese New Year is coming up right up after next week!! Wishing all a Happy Chinese New Year in advance because who knows when I will get a chance to post on my blog again lol...
I just watched '27 dresses' last night with a group of friends and I think it is pretty entertaining if you are the romantic comedy sort of person. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment